IBS. DNA. BODY. MIND
Your DNA holds the key to what you should eat to feel your best.
Your body is unique. So are your dietary needs.
- Looking for relief from your IBS symptoms?
- Feeling overwhelmed with the huge amount of information about what you should and shouldn’t be eating?
- Tired of investing in diet solution after diet solution with no real success?
- Ready to stop being preoccupied with food so you can get on with your life?
Registered dietitian Keren Reiser is here to help.
Finding out how to work with your DNA instead of fighting against it is the key to:
Long term weight management and body composition
Food Intolerances and sensitivities
Managing your stress around food
How much have you invested in trying to figure out what you should eat to feel better?
- Your time reading article after article and visiting specialist after specialist looking for answers?
- Your health as you try different foods and dietary plans, hoping they don’t actually make your symptoms worse?
- Your money on solutions that just don’t seem to work?
- Results of a lab Food Sensitivity and Intolerance Report restricting almost all the foods that you enjoy.
The search for answers about what you should eat to feel better has probably included restrictive diets, food sensitivity analysis, and dietary supplements that haven’t actually worked for you.
The medical science behind what you should be eating:
Testing your DNA doesn’t involve stark white medical offices with invasive machinery. In fact, you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
Getting your personalized genetic recommendation is as easy as:
Booking your free consultation to make sure genetic testing is right for you before investing in the full package.
Swabbing the inside of your cheek at home with a Nutrigenomix testing kit.
Stopping by the post office to send your DNA sample to the lab.
Yes that’s really it.
But a DNA test alone isn’t going to solve your nutrition, IBS, health, or weight management problems.
Information is only as good as its interpretation.
That’s where I come in.
Once you have your test results, you’ll sit down with me so we can review them together and come up with a personalized recommendation on what you need to eat to feel your best.
After that, you’re not alone. Each package includes 12 weeks of follow up support, with private messaging and dedicated check-ins for education and accountability.
Learn to eat with confidence
With a Nutrigenomics DNA test, you can learn:
- Relief from your gas, bloating and other uncomfortable IBS symptoms.
- What nutrients to focus on for your best health
- What you should eat to reach your weight loss, health, and body composition goals
- Information about your fitness strengths or areas to improve
- Your risk for injury and tips to prevent or manage them.
As a registered dietitian, investigative nutrition is my speciality.
With nutrigenomics and a comprehensive nutritional assessment, I can help you:
- Find the root cause of your health or weight management issues
- Create a plan that is sustainable for your real life
- Get the relief and knowledge you deserve
- And never have to spend time or money on another diet!
Following your DNA meal plan will help you look, feel, and perform your best.
But if you’re not ready for that yet, consider a diet assessment to review your current diet.
A Top Foods Report is a scientifically validated tool that can assess your nutritional intake over a 90 day period. For $29, you can download your 7-page report with information on your:
Daily Estimated Energy Intake
Daily Basal Metabolic rate
Body Mass Index
Top foods with nutrients to limit (Fast, Saturated Fat, Added, Sugars, and Sodium)
Top Foods with nutrients that promote good health (Vitamins A, B12, C, D, E, Folate, Choline, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Fiber.
Complete a list of foods and beverages you reported consuming.
This information is a key step to help identify areas of change in your diet.
This is what it is like to work with me…in my clients words
“Since having my kids I have struggled with my weight, my digestion and overall feeling good in my body. After trying multiple diets, Keren taught me about Nutigenomix testing. She took me through the process and explained how a simple DNA swab would help me understand how my genes play a role in responding to certain foods.
Upon receiving the results, Keren explained each page of the report to me, answering my many questions. The results were eye-opening. I learned that many of the foods that I eat regularly, which I thought helped in my digestion, were actually more damaging to my system.
The Nutrigenomix report has provided me with clear guidance, rather than having to guess what works for my body. “
“I wanted to lose weight while enjoying carbs again, years of fad dieting had me on a weight roller coaster and I wanted to try dropping some weight while learning about a balanced diet that includes bread, fruits, and potatoes! I was searching for someone who could guide me on the path to sustainable and healthy long-term habits. I also wanted to know how to eat right for my body.
With Keren’s help, love that I was able to incorporate the foods I like into my meal plan, including wine! The video chats and messaging between sessions helped keep me on track and encouraged me when I felt discouraged.
There is a lot of noise out there and Keren helped me cut through it all while encouraging me to eat the foods I had deemed “bad” in my low carb past.”
“I wanted some guidance and support to start the process of repairing my relationship with food. The final straw was definitely not being able to listen to myself and the guilt that came with eating anything that was “not healthy”.
I think the meal planning was the part that helped me the most. Having new and fun recipes to make was for sure a highlight and made eating better fun.
Before working with Keren, I was defeated and lost. After working with Keren, I felt positive and excited to keep learning. I lost a few inches around my waist and lost 8 pounds.
If you are on the fence about working with Keren, I would tell you to go for it. It won’t hurt and it will help you find something that you can stick with.”
Your health is worth the investment.
Discovering the root cause of your health concerns shouldn’t be a case of “throwing it at the wall to see what sticks.”
It’s time to let science take over.
Invest in yourself with a DNA Meal Plan package that gives you everything you need to start eating what your body wants you to eat.
Packages start at $450 and could include:
- A Nutrigenomix mail-in DNA testing kit
- A report review with a personalized nutrition prescription and meal plan based on your individual results
- Support, including accountability, education, and evidence-based behaviour modification psychology
- Unlimited access to a registered dietitian via private messaging
- Secure and private client portal for food and lifestyle journalling, recipes, documents, and notes, including Fitbit integration for additional metrics to measure your effort and success.
- Receipts for you to submit claims for reimbursement with your insurance, health care spending account, or medical tax expense.
That’s right: as a registered dietitian, many insurance plans and health care spending accounts cover my services.
If you’re ready to start finding relief, book a free 15-minute consultation to see if dietary DNA testing is the answer your body has been looking for.