Registered Dietitian & Healthy Eating Coach
LEAP into your Health in just 4 weeks – Group program
This program is for you if:
- you want to feel healthy
- you want to lose some weight
- you need accountability
- you want to get back on track with new food ideas and motivations
You are tired of:
- feeling lethargic
- making bad food decisions
- feeling out of control
- not reaching your health goals
- following diet that don’t work for you
Who is this program for?
This program is for you, a busy mom, who is overwhelmed with life responsibilities. You are stretched to the limit with time and often neglect your own needs for the sake of others.
My passion is to help you feel great about yourself and eat guilt free. You are looking to make a positive change in your life. You are interested in changing your relationship with food. You are interested in creating new habits and a healthy food mindset.
You don’t know what kinds of foods to shop for.
The weekly meal plan and grocery list gives you the know-how to simplify shopping, stock your shelves with nutritious foods, and clear your cupboards of things that aren’t good for your dietary restrictions.
You don’t feel you have enough time in the day to eat healthy.
The weekly prepartion guide will help you get organized, ensuring you have healthy, delicious food within reach any time you need it—even when you’re on the go.
You don’t get how food affects your body.
Every single type of food can have a different impact on you. You will have access to asking a Registered Dietitian questions about your food intake.
Meal planning overwhelms you.
To do meal planning right, you need to be organized, have a great deal of time, AND be knowledgeable about nutrition! Meal plans provided in this program will remove the time-consuming nature of meal planning while educating you about food.
Born and raised Montrealer. Ottawa has been home since 2003. Married for over 18 years. Claim to fame is being a mom to 4 growing boys, Charlie, Jesse,Ben and Matt.
- Favourite indulgences include dark chocolate and Starbucks coffee.
- Trained as a Registered Dietitian and health care administrator.
- Obsessed with Healthy Fresh Vending machines.
- Love to read novels, business and psychology self development books.
- Forever positive and a glass half full kind of girl.
- Grateful to be able to help clients enjoy what they eat.
- Always sharing and connecting.
- Looking forward to meeting you!
Find Your Balance.
Set Your Goals.
Take A Challenge.
Next group starts on April 26th, 2019
Early Bird Pricing and BonusPrice goes up to $197 on April 23, 2019
- Bonus 30 minute one to one call with Keren (value $65)
- Meal plans geared towards you, complete with recipes, preparation guide, substitution notes, and a grocery list.
- A facebook group for support, questions and accountability.
- Each week will focus on building your success and sustainability for healthy eating on your terms.
- Week 1-Getting your kitchen organized
- Week 2-Spice up your meals by adding flavours
- Week 3-Deconstructing recipes and instructions to make any recipe work for you
- Week 4-Meal and Menu Planning success going forward
Planning around food doesn’t have to be complicated, time-consuming or boring!
I am here to make eating simple, delicious, manageable, sustainable—and even fun.
Before we get started, I will send you a questionnaire to get to know your:
- Health status and/or condition(s)
- Pain points when it comes to eating healthy
- Questions and concerns
- Nutrition knowledge
And then the program begins…
Throughout the program you have access to me for questions and support.
Next group starts on April 26th, 2019
Don’t Wait Any Longer. Start Forging Your Own Path Today!
Still have questions? Contact me for a complimentary call to discuss your nutritional needs and whether this program is right for you.